JOB ID- 120123
Ledger Accounting Clerk/ Sr. Process Associate
The general ledger clerk position is accountable for creating journal entries and assembling supporting documentation, as well as for tracking the contents of accounts, creating portions of the financial statements, and writing related disclosures.
We make real what matters
- Performing and Reviewing the Balance Sheet Reconciliations for Siemens Business Units
- Ensure accuracy of all Balance Sheet Reconciliations and present to the HUB AC and Business Units
- Follow-up and Co-ordinate with HUB AC team for closure of pending actions from Balance Sheet Reconciliations review
- Provide process improvement ideas and execute them on timely manner for identified gaps
- Provide value additions to the Customers by questioning the status quo and thinking beyond
- Work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery
- Achieve targets agreed with Customers
- Other responsibilities and job content as later identified by reporting manager
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Bachelor's degree in business or accounting preferred. Must be detail oriented.
- Flexible to shift timings.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 120123
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time