Your mission and responsibilities:
- Plans and coordinates Siemens projects according to the Project Management (PM) standards;
- Analyze customer needs during the request for proposal phase, i.e visiting the customer site, for room preparation in order to support internal and external stakeholders (suppliers, business partners as civil works and plan installation companies) for the necessary requirements related to customer quotations;
- Analyze the technical specifications released by our factory and the national/international regulations in order to support the correct preparation of customer quotations;
- Lead and Manage the execution phase for the projects assigned, ensuring the fulfillment of contract specifications, requirements, clauses, costs and timing in collaboration with all the internal (Country/Head Quarter) and external stakeholders;
- Ensure staff coverage for the projects assigned, although the role does not require a gerarchic responsibility of resources;
- Monitors and reports progress and milestones regularly to all stakeholders involved;
- Respect all active regulations with specific reference to Safety Regulation and National law regarding Local Law of Public Procurement (Codice Appalti pubblici).
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Education: technical diploma or academic background in electronic / biomedical engineering will be a plus
- Experience: 2 or more years experience in project management into the In Vivo business.
- Project management knowledge;
- In vivo medical equipments technical knowledge;
- Good English language skill;
- Availability to travel within the country outside the assigned region.
- Excellent and demonstrated skills in MS software applications
- Excellent teamwork and territory management skills
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
The candidate will have to respect the active regulations related both to the safeguard of health and security in the workplaces, environment and quality and to the protection of personal data (Data Privacy) and information security protection, according to the policies and company rules.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Siemens Healthcare Srl
Via Vipiteno, 4, 20128 Milan
We will take under consideration only applications sent through our system.
We will not consider applications sent by email.
Job ID: 120126
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time