• Preparation of detailed electrical engineering drawings of electrical systems and components with the CAE-tool and compilation of complete circuit manuals incl. overviews, bill of materials, etc.
• Hardware engineering and design submission of AC, DC Traction Power Supply (TPS) substations and Emergency power supply system (Diesel generator set, UPS and DC charger) for rail electrification systems.
• Interface clarification and technical integration of all electrical systems within the BSS, TPS and SSS substation.
• Technical management, planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages.
• Support of sales departments and project management during both, the biding phase and the project execution phase.
• Technical clarifications with sub-suppliers abroad.
• Technical support of the manufacturing and the commissioning engineers concerning analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries.
• Participation in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers and Siemens’ internal departments overseas.
• Individual contribution to reach the team goals.
• Knowledge of High-Medium voltage technology with good understanding for system calculation, manufacture and installation matters.
• Knowledge of Emergency power supply system
• Knowledge of digital protection relays, PLC Siemens S7.
• Knowledge of measuring, control and supervisory systems.
• Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards.
• Knowledge of engineering processes.
• Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment.
• Good command of English.
• Experience in the railway sector, especially in the field of rail electrification systems.
• Experience in design and planning of electrical substations.
• Experience in AC Load flow study, Relay co-ordination setting.
• Intercultural experience.
Job ID: 120129
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time