• Methodic construction of switchgears with the 3D-tool, Pro-Engineer, NX modeling of components.
• Maintaining of product data/documentations in SAP.
• Elaboration of conceptional solutions and finding answers to ambitious constructive requirements.
• Technical support, analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries in collaboration with the manufacturing, the project engineering team and the project management
• Planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages in view of date, cost and quality aspects
• Product support in view of standardization and documentation
• Knowledge of switchgear construction and cubicle/cabinet construction
• CAD-tools AutoCAD Mechanical or Pro-Engineer, NX, Wildfire 3 (Standard and Steel Plate) or other solid 3D modeling program
• Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards
• Basic knowledge of electrical engineering (schematic and wiring diagrams)
• Knowledge of engineering processes
• Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment
• Verbal and written fluency in English
Job ID: 120133
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time