How do you shape the future through Digital Process Industries? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru and Gurgaon.
About the role: Software Developer
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Digital Process Industries. We are hiring for a a senior C++ developer who will be responsible for building Client server application. The primary responsibility will be to design and develop backend application server which has to be developed in C++, and to debug coding issues.Join our team and we will help you find the right path for your career through our wide range of opportunities.
We make real what matters
- You will be involved in Designing, Debugging, coding maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code to develop application server(backend).
- You will have to implement performance and quality modules.
What you need to make real what matters
- You need to have strong 6 to 8 years of experience in Software development.
- You need to be proficient in C++, Threading, synchronization, socket programming with thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
- You need to have knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, basic knowledge of COM nd excellent code analysis and Debugging skill.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 120141
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time