Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Today, Siemens Healthineers in UAE is looking to hire a Marketing and Business Development Manager to be based in our Dubai Healthcare City office to the next possible start.
What are my responsibilities?
· To be the main interface between the 'Diagnostics' and 'Advanced Therapies' businesses and the Marketing & Communications function; while being responsible to develop and conceptualize and implement B2B Marketing Communication strategies.
· Develop and manage campaigns and special projects ensuring the right communication channels based on the target group, including digital marketing, print advertising, trade shows, corporate events, etc.
· Lead the strategy, conceptualize, plan, implement and maintain budget of the Siemens Healthineers presence at the Medlab exhibition; while ensuring key objectives from the business are met.
· Manage and roll out global initiatives under the Sales Education platform for the Middle East, Southern and Eastern Africa zone.
· Work together with the business on identifying new opportunities and market trends; while recommending strategies to help grow business.
· Align with the business and ensure key strategic initiatives as outlined by HQ are being met; includes regular follow ups, driving forward key agendas and ensuring objectives are met, while also looking out for building strategic partnerships.
· Research financing solutions and newly adopted financing models; while assisting in Governmental Affairs and Policies. Also record key market data on country level to help in the overall business planning.
· To be an integral part in driving Business Intelligence and CRM initiatives forward.
· To work on all Marketing and Business Development activities for the Southern & Eastern Africa area
What do you need to qualify for this job?
· Solid experience working within a corporate communications function, with extensive experience within strategic functions and different fields of communication such as press, PR, employee communication and MarCom.
· Experience managing a corporate communications function is a must, with the proven ability to create and implement nationwide communication strategies.
· Proven track record in similar functions designing country communication strategy, brand communication and management in the wider regional market.
· Experienced being Spokesperson towards local media in UAE as well as responsible for the establishment of partnerships, conferences, and events with journalists.
· Experience as a Manager in charge for Internet and Intranet online communications; organization and execution of corporate events, seminars, fairs, and exhibitions
· Experience managing Business ’s internal communications as well as the execution of corporate social responsibility activities and corporate marketing material (corporate video, publications, print materials, text-compilations, etc.).
· Advanced working experience with MS Software Office Skills to an expert level
· The ability to work on your own initiative / be able to work to tight deadlines
· Passion and proven experience working in a multicultural environment
· Fluent in written and spoken English. Arabic is an advantage.
· Hands on and result driven personality
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Digital native
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 120151
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare L.L.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time