Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? At Siemens Healthineers, we focus on people who dedicate their energy and passion to this goal - as our company name suggests. It stands for the pioneering spirit of our employees, coupled with our long tradition as a technology provider in the constantly dynamic healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment full of opportunities to grow beyond your own comfort zone and develop yourself personally and professionally. Does that sound interesting to you? Then become part of our global team as a Service Owner for Cyber Security to shape the handling of Cyber Security within our IT infrastructure organization.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the service definition of Cyber Security Services and controlling of the operation (security operation) in the IT infrastructure.
- As part of these IT services, you will be responsible for high-quality implementation of global Cyber Security projects (e.g. analysis, development, improvement of procedures and processes, including implementation).
- If possible, they use lean management methods for project management and take care of coordination and consulting within Siemens Healthineers IT and the Business Groups, Siemens AG and external partners (suppliers, service providers).
- Actively contribute to determining operational implementation and ensuring compliance with Information Security Council (ISEC) policies, programs and standards
Your qualifications and experience:
-Degree in business informatics, computer science, business administration or a comparable field of study.
- 3-7 years of relevant professional experience in IT project management and correspondingly sound knowledge of ITIL/ITSM.
- 3-7 years of experience in the field of cyber security/information security
- Very good knowledge of information security and data protection as well as the corresponding guidelines, ideally in the international IT environment
- Basic knowledge and experience in ethical hacking or consulting
- Experience in lean management and agile methods, project management methods and tools; certifications in the following areas are advantageous: ITIL, PRINCE2, Basic ISEC Training, ISO 2700x, CISSP / CISM, Ethical Hacking
Your profile and skills:
- You enjoy working in international teams and across national borders, so a very good command of German and English is a matter of course for you
- As this is a topic with high visibility in the Group, you have excellent communication skills, good technical knowledge and understanding as well as a convincing appearance at all hierarchical levels
- You want to permanently improve your expertise as well as the analysis and evaluation of solutions and developments and use them for IT information security at Siemens Healthineers
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's leading medical technology companies. With more than 50,000 dedicated employees in over 70 countries, we shape the future of the healthcare system. Every day, around five million patients worldwide benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the fields of diagnostics and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as from our digital healthcare and business services.
Our corporate culture values different perspectives, open discussion and the will to challenge conventions. Constant change is part of our daily work. We want to drive change in our industry instead of just reacting to it. That is why we invite you to face new challenges, test your own ideas and celebrate success.
Please also visit our career page at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
Job ID: 120157
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time