Business Administration Sales Professional
Wondering about the future of IT with Engineering background? We have got that for you. We are looking for individuals like you who would help us represent and support transformation across India through Sales Support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supporting the sales administration team in sales to ensure timely updating/recording of business transactions for correct representation of business figures
- Facilitate recording of transactions with respect to order processing, issuance of credit notes, interest recovery debit notes
- Follow up with debtors to ensure liquidation according to the terms of payment, reconciliation of accounts, CRG clearance initiation.
- Providing timely & quality information in order to maintain transparency in business enabling OBA to take appropriate & timely actions.
- Assisting to effectively plan and budget for revenue, monthly cash collection in order to help them set the office plans
What will get you qualified for the role?
- B.Com / M.Com with good communication & negotiation skills with 6-8 years of working experience in a similar function.
- Basic knowledge of Indirect taxation.
- Good accounting knowledge
- Channel Management
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge & work Experience in SAP. MS Office mandatory. Expert in MS Excel.
Headline Call to action
- We would be happy to welcome you to our Siemens Family, please feel free to apply on the website. If shortlisted, we will be calling you for next steps soon.
- You will be performing this from Chennai Office, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 120163
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time