Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Software design and development activities for industrial automation projects
- Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
- Producing high quality project deliverables
- Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Proven 3+ years of experience in software development
· Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical and electronics engineering or equivalent experience
· Experience with Yeoman Generator is a plus
· Strong knowledge and hands-on experience at least one UI framework such as AngularJS, or React
· Solid computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
· Excellent command of English
· Passion for developing a simple, clean and attractive code
· Committed to following development best practices
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Experience with automation tools (Gulp, Grunt) is a plus
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· HTML/CSS and Bootstrap components experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
· Knowledge in network technologies
· Experience on Configuration Management Systems (Git is a plus)
· Development Experience on LINUX environment
· Self-Directed, High Energy
· Experience in RTOS is an asset
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
- No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 120166
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time