We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) provides business-to-business financial solutions. Around the globe, we support customer investments with project and structured financing as well as leasing and equipment finance.
What part will you play?
- In this role, you overlook, plan and maintain the target enterprise IT architecture and respective roadmaps with focus on stability, flexibility and scalability (together with business and IT stakeholders)
- As Community Lead, you develop and increase the IT architecture capabilities of the IT architects and leverage knowledge, methodologies and tools
- With the help of target modelling and the documentation of all aspects of the enterprise IT landscape you make sure that all processes, applications, information, data & technology are aligned with the enterprise IT strategy, goals and objectives
- You evaluate IT projects in terms of strategic fit, reusability of solutions and avoidance of redundant solutions
- In order to ensure coherence to target IT architecture and enterprise IT architecture standards, you support IT solution architects and project managers to evaluate, assess and design solutions
- You continuously drive for efficiency gains and simplification of the IT landscape
- The guidance of business and IT counterparts in all enterprise IT architecture related topics are further responsibilities
- The foundation of your success is a master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or similar
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in Information Technology, a minimum of 2 years of experience in Enterprise IT Architecture is preferred
- You have knowledge of EA frameworks such as The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) and Enterprise Architecture methods and tools
- Moreover, you are familiar with the Financial Service industry and understand the special requirements in this area, e.g. regulatory requirements of authorities
- You are able to work independently and with virtual teams
- You have a good understanding of agile development methodologies
- In addition, you are a proactive, innovative mind and highly skilled in analytical and conceptual thinking
- You possess excellent oral and written communication skills, fluency in English and German round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 120170
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time