Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your new role
- Responsible for Pre-Acquisition and successful Acquisition of Signalling, Eletrification, Telecom and Turnkey Projects.
- Responsible for increasing market share by acquiring new customer and increasing wallet share for existing customers.
- Responsible for presentations of Siemens project solutions to customer.
- Represent Siemens at different public forums.
- Customer and Stakeholder management
- Should be responsible for forecasting future opportunities for planning purposes.
- Should be responsible for forecasting winning prices for future bids
- Should be responsible for attending Customer Technical commercial Clarification meeting and handling Pre-& Post Bid Clarifications with customer.
- Responsible for Handling negotiations
- Responsible for preparation and providing inputs for PM@Siemens Internal Approval (LOA) Process.
- Drive internal approval process with Headquarter and responsible Business unit.
- Work in close coordination with Supply Chain Management and drive cost competitiveness through market intelligence.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Should have 5-6 years of relevant experience in handling Sales for Mass Transit Signalling/Telecom/ Electrification Projects.
- Should be from the Engineering background. (Electronics/Telecom/Electrical/Instrumentation)
- Should have an MBA degree from a reputed institute.
- Should have Excellent written and communication skills
- Should have a fair idea about competition in this particular market
- Should have good understanding of numbers and should have proficiency in MS-Excel.
- Should have experience of working in multi-cultural teams.
- Should be able to work in close coordination with Bid team, Headquarter and responsible Business unit to drive successfully the Bidding process.
- Exposure to Key Account Management will be an added advantage. (optional)
- Should be open for travelling across India.
- Exposure to PPP & Turnkey projects will be an added advantage (optional)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 120179
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time