Shape the future of a growing business.
Do you want to be part of a unique and exciting project to drive the rapid expansion in a growing market?
The Siemens Engine Business for Marine applications is built on 50 years of history in engine development, that takes the pedigree and technology of Guascor, and marries it with the global reach and brand strength of Siemens.
We are seeking a Sales Director for Marine Business with strategic vision and the leadership to drive this growth for both Power and Propulsion applications in Marine projects, in which to build trustful customer relationships.
The sales environment is extremely dynamic, managing multiple opportunities across many territories. Channel management is also a key part of the role, working with various channels including global OEMs, packagers and distribution partners. The Sales Director for Marine Business will join an agile, creative and highly engaged leadership team with high degree of entrepreneurial autonomy.
Change the future with us.
• Responsible for management of the Sales team for Global Business.
• Develop and implement new go to market strategies to achieve growth at global scale.
• Raise awareness of Siemens Engine Business by collaborating with Siemens partners across the world.
• Contribute for a high performance culture in the sales organisation.
• Work across organisational boundaries to drive continuous improvement ensuring Product Development, R&D, engineering and operational teams can adapt fluently to changing market requirements (norms/directives) and related products certifications.
• Build increased transparency of sales pipeline by utilizing Salesforce.com within new equipment sales. Contribute on high forecasting accuracy of new orders.
• Define Go2Market strategies including developing and identifying channel partners to address focus market segments.
• Develop long term strategies and build capture teams to win mega-projects.
• Work closely together with Siemens Regional Companies.
What you need to make real what matters.
• Studies completed with a focus on Marketing, Business Administration, Sales, Engineering
• Strong track record in sales and customer facing activity
• An exemplary leader, able to inspire, engage and build trust and confidence.
• A disruptor, a catalyst, a change agent – someone who will visibly adopt agile and lean management practices.
• A winner – results orientated with an ability to manage with a focus on achieving key metrics.
• A diplomat – able to manage potential conflicting objectives of channel partners and direct sales approach.
• Expertise in the Marine industry, both in diesel and gas applications of reciprocating engine technology.
• Highly skilled in English. Spanish language is not a must, but it will really help.
For the right candidate we would consider a location in Zumaia, Spain, at Siemens Engine Business Headquarters.
This positions functionally reports to the Global Sales Director of Siemens Engine Business.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.