With over 1,600 research operatives worldwide, the Corporate Technology department (www.ct.siemens.com) occupies a special position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, the USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe Corporate Technology helps secure the company's technological future and bolster its competitiveness.
We are looking for a motivated specialist who will contribute to R&D activities of Corporate Technology Russia in the area of novel technological solutions for advanced multi-disciplinary simulations of industrial equipment. Particularly, we deal with development and application of advanced methods for Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) simulations, which includes not only engineering simulations, but also automation of a simulation workflow, optimizations, and advanced visualizations as well as application of modern machine learning and data analytics methods for CAE simulations.
What are my responsibilities?
- Execution of R&D projects including performing CAE simulations, communication with customers and presenting the results
- Documenting the obtained R&D results in the form of reports or presentations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- MS/PhD in mechanical engineering or similar
- In-depth knowledge in at least one of the following physical domains: computational fluid dynamics, structural mechanics, acoustics, electromagnetics, system simulations
- Proven experience in working with CAE software (preferably based on Siemens PLM or ANSYS solutions)
- Basic skills in scientific computing in Python
- Fluent Russian and English (knowledge of German is a plus)
- Good communication skills
- Readiness to work in a team
- Ability to switch between multiple tasks
What would be beneficial?
- Experience in working with CAD, data management, optimization, and/or system simulation software (preferably based on Siemens PLM solutions)
- Experience in working with Python frameworks for data management (e.g. Numpy, Pandas), machine learning (e.g. Scikit-Learn, Keras, etc.), and/or visualization (e.g. Matplotlib, VTK, PyQT)
- Experience in agile project management
- International experience
What else should I know?
- Full time position, office in St. Petersburg or Moscow
- Corporate medical insurance program
- Corporate pension program
- International business trips possible
- Corporate trainings based on development plan
Job ID: 120200
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time