Job title: Embedded System Engineer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You Must have good knowledge on ISO26262 Functional Safety
- You will be responsible for Architectural Design, develop and perform unit testing of the software modules
- You Must be from Automotive Domain background
- You Should be responsible for handling tasks independently
- You Must have experience in functional testing on hardware in loop test benches
- You should have Good development and debugging skills
- You Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Qualification BE/BTech ECE, EEE
· 5-7 Years of Experience in the Embedded Systems development
· Expert in ISO26262 Requirements Analysis, Design and Development
· Embedded C, CAN, I2C, SPI, PWM, HW Basics, Debugging, IO, TimersExperience in unit testing of the software modules.
· Knowledge on ASPICE, Inverter, Converters
· Tools: CAN, CANAPE, Eclipse, HIL systems
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 120215
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time