What are my responsibilities?
- Create Continuous Improvement culture and raise quality awareness within the organization;
- Leverage methods and tools to drive process optimization;
- Facilitation of meetings, workshops and coaching of change activities in the defined areas of responsibilities, so that the successful implementation of LEAN thinking is assured.
- Accountability for collection and evaluation of RPA(Robotics Process Automation) projects;
- Lead the process analysis and ensure the implementation of RPA use cases for all entities within Siemens;
- Understand Quality Management methodology and lead the internal quality maturity assessment;
- Understand KPIs, set reasonable KPI targets and regularly analyze KPI performance to generate improvement ideas;
- Continuously drive automation & digitalization as “change agent” to achieve Operational Excellence;
What do I need to qualify for this position?
- Bachelor or above
- Degree in Accounting or Supply Chain Management is preferred
- More than 2-year experience in Project Management
- More than 1 year experience in Accounting or Supply Chain Management is preferred
- Understand GBS P2P (Global Business Service Purchase-to-Pay) service nature
- Advanced Digitalization Technology: Excel VBA, OCR, RPA etc.
- SAP (other ERP system where applicable) knowledge
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification is preferred
- Lean & Six Sigma Green Belt is preferred
- Fluent English both Writing and Speaking
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Problem solving and data analysis skills
- Team work spirit and high working efficiency
- Be able to work under pressure and quick learning
Job ID: 120220
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time