For Siemens Financial Services in Sisli, we are looking for a Accounting Specialist who will perform accounting activities within the company.
What are my responsibilities?
• Ensuring application of Accounting Guidelines through analysis of company processes.
• Supporting, coordinating activities in respective areas.
• Supporting for vendor account reconciliations and vendor BA/BS reconciliations.
• Being responsible for supporting clients on reconciliations
• Controlling the accuracy of the collections
• Accounting of management costs
• Collection and accounting of transferal costs
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3-5 years of experience in accounting department.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Economics, Accounting
• Command of English both written of spoken.
• Very good command of MS Office applications.
• Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies.
What else do I need to know?
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
• No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 120251
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Finansal Kiralama A.S.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time