SHS DC IND DS is a key partner for Digital Services in developing digital products.
In the role of Engineer - Design & Development in the Integrated Decision Support product development team, you will be a full stack software engineer responsible to conceptualize, design, develop, test and deploy product sub-systems and modules in the Digital Services domain. The primary responsibilities are:
• Requirement analysis
• Contribute to high level and low level design of software solutions
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
• Design and implementation of (unit/integration) tests using TDD / BDD approach to ensure high quality product delivery
• Participating in code reviews, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring product delivery conforming to quality processes
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
• Active contribution in the risk analysis of the product
Desired Qualification and Experience:
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA/ M. Tech/ MSc (Computer Science)
Experience: 3-6 years of experience in design and development
Knowledge and Experience:
• Excellent programming skills - C# .Net Core, Angular 2+, SQL, REST API, PowerShell. Good knowledge of OOPS, design principles & patterns.
• Good knowledge of at least one of the following healthcare standards/protocols: FHIR, DICOM, HL7, IHE.
• Desirable: Docker, Kubernetes, Azure
• Deep knowledge of inter-process communication, multi-threading, data-structures, unit-testing frameworks (NUnit, Karma, Jasmine), Agile processes
• Desirable: Test Driven Development / Behavior Driven Development and other extreme programming methods
• Knowledge of Static code Analysis. Exposure to TFS / VSTS is preferred
• Sound knowledge of software engineering processes
General/Soft Skill requirements:
• Ability to learn and work independently
• Strong Analytical and Problem solving Skills
• Excellent communication skills and experience in working in geographically distributed teams.
• Self motivated and self driven
• Excellent team player
• Winning attitude (Startup culture)
Job ID: 120267
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time