Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Automated test scenario design, implementation, execution, documentation
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks
- Analyzes requirements in order to define test cases.
- Deliver committed work packages within the planned time, effort and quality
- Conduct reviews for test automation design, code and documents
- Adapt test automation codes to changing scenarios and improve exist scenarios
- Identify and report bugs and quality issues
- Estimate test accurately and coordinate with team members for work activities
- Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or related areas
- 3+ years of experience in software test automation
- Experience in Python programming language is a must
- Experience in analyzing requirements and writing test cases is a must
- Thinking from both user and development perspective
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Fluent in English
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
- Experience in Linux systems is a plus
- Experience in Robot Framework is a plus
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 2 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 120286
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time