Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Responsible for Test Management Tool and configuration management activities;
• Support the Testing team in all testing tasks within team;
• Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
• Evaluates and implements training and development needs for team
• Manages team compliance with existing measures for reporting testing efforts
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Experience with Testing process (creating and execute tests to ensure the best software quality and the least number of bugs possible for the user to have the best experience in using the software)
• Demonstrated work experience in Software Testing environments
• Test Management Tool Knowledge
• Defect Management Knowledge
• ISTQB Certified Tester
• Familiar with Agile Methodologies
• SAP Knowledge
• Finance Solutions Knowledge
• Proactive, positive attitude
• Fluent English
• Availability to travel.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 120315
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time