We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you define verification means and test cases answering to requirements on subsystem and equipment level
- You offer support in requirement validation and develop test strategies for electric aircraft propulsion equipment
- In addition, you specify, plan and implement test rigs in aerospace drive train applications (DO160, DO178) and the required laboratory infrastructure
- You manage the layout of electric power supplies for drive train and system test benches up to 10 MW and develop systems for HiL- and system test benches in aerospace drive train applications (DO160, DO178)
- Further, you implement and maintain highly automated test rigs and test equipment as well as conduct tests mainly on equipment level and document them
- You analyze problems as well as report them and support manufacturing and logistics of equipment to be tested
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold an academic degree in mechatronics, electrical or aerospace engineering
- You bring several years of working experience in equipment and component testing in the field of power electronics and electric drive systems preferably in the aerospace sector as well as practical manufacturing experience
- You are experienced in handling high-voltage equipment as well as with common software development tools like GitLab, Polarion, Jenkins, Linux and Windows
- Further you have profound understanding of electric drive systems as well as dedicated testing strategies and methods and are proficient in the use of test automation as well as requirement management software
- German is an asset, fluent English skills complete your profile
- You have a goal-oriented, structured, independent and enduring working attitude, high initiative, creativity and dependability
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 120320
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time