Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH / Mentor Graphics
Department: R&D / Hardware Engineering
Type: Full time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
At Mentor – A Siemens Business, we are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with our vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions. Our solutions range from small footprint ECU software up through the most advanced applications in AD & ADAS, Infotainment, Hardware Engineering and Automotive Audio. We specialize in highly optimized invehicle solutions, focused in the areas of BSP, audio, video, and networking.
Join our team as a “Senior Development Engineer (m/f/d)” for Field Programmable Gate Array in Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
- Definition and documentation of complex FPGA architectures for automotive embedded systems according to customer requirements
- Support of requirements analysis/definition and coordination with internal and external customers
- Implementation and integration of FPGA modules and related test-benches using VHDL
- Analysis and definition of test specifications
- Bring-up and lab validation of FPGA implementations
- Support of system integration, bring-up, testing and failure analysis
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Several years of professional experience in digital circuit design based on VHDL
- Experience in embedded system architectures
- Knowledge of digital circuit development tools for VHDL simulation and synthesis
- Self-dependent and target-oriented thinking and acting, strong analytical skills
- Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in German and English
What more do I need to know?
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from re-peatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author, validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Marc Lerch, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.