Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Responsible that the drawings, specifications and electrical equipment are according to specifications, rules and regulations made by Siemens Oil & Gas and Customer requirement.
• Technical responsibility that all electrical components and systems included in the product are specified and designed in accordance with Siemens Oil & Gas requirements, Customer requirements, Rules and regulations.
• Technical discussion with sub-suppliers.
• Preparation of technical specifications towards sub-suppliers.
• Evaluate and approve documentation from sub-suppliers (like Generator, Motor, MCC, F&G etc.)
• Make RFQ Specifications for all electrical equipment and fire and gas detectors.
Available for inspections (FAT) of
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
· At least 3+ years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry
· Working experience on HV/LV Single Line Diagram, Cable Sizing, Cable scheduling, Cable tray sizing, layout etc.
· Hands-on experience on Lighting/Lightning/Earthing calculations
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 120367
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time