Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Main point of contact with regards to the Details wiring diagram, cabinet layout for Gas Turbine and Compressor projects.
· Construct piping & instrument diagrams (P&ID), Circuit & Termination diagrams (C&T)
· Construct general arrangement UCP drawings
· Create and maintain components/symbols/models in E3 database.
· Understand client specifications, identify special requirements over standard requirement for engineering of Instrumentation / Control systems;
· Incorporate design requirements in accordance with contract specifications and desired performance.
· Experience in Hardware Testing of Unit Control System / Panel.
· Organize and participate in Design review and progress meetings.
· Coordinate with different disciplines.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in Design and Engineering with Oil & Gas / Energy sector preferably with Gas Turbines/Turbomachines
· Hands-on drafting experience tools like in AutoCAD and E3;
· Working knowledge on using COMOS is preferable
· Exposure to engineering of electrical items and instruments shall be preferred.
· Familiarity with design and functioning of turbo compressors, gas turbines shall be preferred.
· Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Controls/Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent from a reputed institution
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 120368
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time