Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Definition of the main questions to have answered by the models
• Domain model Definition
• Study and evaluate ML algorithms to solve domain problems
• Be able to define, build and use a valid process to retrieve information from data collected
• Identify and use the correct method to each use case
- · R Language
- · Python
- · C++
- · C#
Learning algorithms knowledge
- o Statistical and predictive modeling
- o Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning Algorithms
- o Data driven problem solver approach
Nice to have:
- · TensorFlow
- · TensorWatch
- · Cloud Environment solutions
- · Application Libraries (e.g: ML.NET )
- · Open source datasets knowledge
- · Until 2 years of professional experience with this Technical skills.
- · Proactive
- · Teamwork
- · Technology knowledge seeker
- · Problem Solving
- · Knows how to interact with all different kinds of teams and what is expected of him/her
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 120438
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time