Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Innovator Digital Technologies (m/f/diverse) in Medical Mechatronics and use your understanding of technology and innovative ideas to advance digitalization at Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will act as the Innovation Technology Cluster lead “Digital technologies”
- You will support the business with a special focus on digitalization, detecting new business opportunities and transferring ideas into new digital technology solutions with focus on future growth or cost optimization
- You will compile and maintain technology and competence roadmaps (innovation roadmaps)
- You will manage and execute trend scouting, search and evaluate “white space innovation ideas” regarding their future business potential
- You will develop ideas based on opportunities of digitalization business (e.g. digitally enhanced mechatronics solutions)
- You will maintain technical expertise on all new digitalization mechatronics solutions
- Technology incubation: You will implement digital / software prototypes and demonstrators
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a University degree or PhD in information technology, software engineering, science, business or similar
- Long-time relevant professional experience is required
- You have good knowledge in Healthcare market and technologies
- You have demonstrable experience and knowledge in digital technologies (e.g. IoT platforms and hardware, cloud solutions, big data analytics, software architecture frameworks, digital twins)
- Excellent programming skills (e.g. C++, C#), analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset are required
Your attributes and skills:
- With your excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English, you can easily express yourself both verbally and in writing
- You are mobile and can travel to local partners if required - it goes without saying that you can work flexibly at our locations in Erlangen/Forchheim and Kemnath
- Today is about tomorrow: With your work and your actions you think beyond today's borders in order to learn and advance Healthcare
- You are enthusiastic by innovation, new technologies and business models’ skills
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal competence, work result-oriented and have a strong customer orientation
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Simone Morgenstern.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
Job ID: 120449
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time