Overview of role
Have you ever wondered
what it would be like to work for a multi-national company? Siemens
Healthineers in Qatar is offering students the opportunity to gain valuable
experience with its Customer Services Team in our Doha Office.
What is the format of the internship?
· Duration: 6 weeks
· Full-time: Sunday to Thursday, 40 hours per week
What are my responsibilities?
· Support Siemens Healthineers team to perform various tasks under the professional supervision of Siemens staff members
· When training on site will be provided, you will have the chance to Perform Simple preventive maintenance for the medical equipment under supervision of our team.
· Support staff during the office transfer period
· Work on archiving of certain documents such as Handovers/Invoices
· Helping on digitization of our data by Converting staff files from paper to electronic files ,
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bio medical or other Engineering study at reputable university or college in Qatar
· It is required to be a registered student during the internship
· Excellent organization skills
· Team player mind set with advanced communication skills
· Fluent in English
· Ability to deliver under pressure
· High flexibility to travel (to customer site ) if needed
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note that only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 120474
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare L.L.C.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time