Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
Developing, implementing and maintaining a market-leading performance position at competitive costs - for procurement and if applicable logistics - derived from the Siemens Logistics business requirements – in order to generate an optimized contribution to business performance as well as ensuring compliance in procurement.
Be part of our team as Business Administration Intern in Dubai, UAE
What are my responsibilities ?
· Develop and implement office-related processes and communication tools by using available software (MS Office, Jira, …)
· Develop solutions to facilitate office management
· Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
· Manage databases and input information, data, and records
· Support business meeting events in the office (internal and external visitors)
o Manage tasks to ensure smooth execution of events (Collect information about visitors, Collect presentation material, Arrange catering, …)
o Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files
· Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, and meeting rooms; update company calendars
· Manage CSR related activities
· Support creating Webinars, Videos and other marketing related activities
· Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails
· Support office management with various administrative tasks
What do I need to qualify for the role ?
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program or recent graduate
- Affinity for IT and eager to implement digitization projects
- Excellent computer skills, including Office365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Sharepoint and other). Basic programming abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Reliable, organized, structured and punctual
- Energetic, ability to multitask and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Ability to work and support the team, and able to solve problems without supervision
- Ability and willingness to travel to Dubai South HQ office (Sunday to Thursday)
www.siemens.com/logistics, if you would like to learn more about Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics before submitting your application
Job ID: 120484
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: SPPAL Branch Dubai
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Either