What are my responsibilities?
Execute and Lead the commercial organization to achieve sustainable and best financial results, transparency and processes
* Managing the assigned Finance / Business Administration organization.
* Managing and Monitoring of the regional financial statements (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow).
* Managing external stakeholders – on the customer, supplier and subcontractor side. This means that you will be fully involved in negotiations with these parties. In addition, you will guide the LOA process.
* Managing monthly closing activities, monitors financial results according to set targets and HQ reporting, defines and implements appropriate measures to optimize business results.
* Managing local financial project sales and project management.
* Ensuring completion of all accounting, financial statements and reporting, and other finance related operations.
* Supports accountable Sales Management, provides advice and proposes measures regarding Business Administration.
* Implements of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures, for the assigned organization unit.
* Accomplishes financial analysis, planning and controlling activities and all related business administration activities.
* Completes consolidation of all accounting, financial reporting, and other finance related operations (incl. P&L reporting and Balance).
* Checks content and analyzes supplier and/ customer contracts, to ensure compliant and standardized contract management.
* Analyzes and provides recommendation regarding capital expenditure proposals.
* Responsible for the financial part of the preparation of bids or tenders for project business.
* Locally adopts respective guidelines and procedures in the Country organization of the BU assigned based on superior financial policies
* Responsible for development of the team and succession planning of critical positions in the assigned organization.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Bachelor, Master or PhD in Business Administration, Finance & Accounting.
* 10+ years of experience in business controlling or finance roles.
* Expert in Business Management, Project Management and Controlling
* Expert in the development of business plans and business case assessments.
* Advanced user knowledge of SAP
* Expert in Commercial Project Management and Risk Management.
* Good negotiating experience with customers, contractors and suppliers.
* Strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with teams and stakeholders around the globe, able to use broad variety of leadership skills and styles.
Job ID: 120487
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time