We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as CS Business Development Professional, CRM based in China, Shanghai to define and develop new business services beyond product related usages.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will establish feasibility studies for new payment models, new channels and processes.
- You will identify and prioritize Make-or-Buy decisions for new service level offerings and manage partners to develop, implement and execute new portfolio elements.
- You will define and drive new services offerings during the prototyping and piloting phase
- You are responsible to create distinctive communication collateral for potential customers.
- You will communicate complex quantitative and qualitative analysis to senior executives in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have an advanced degree preferred (MBA) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- You have a minimum 1-2 years of experience in Healthcare or Education market and preferably experience working in multiple function across organization
- You demonstrate key responsibilities in business aspects are required
- You show a high interest and passion in identifying and developing new customer services business, and enjoy working fast pace environments
- Fresh graduates who possess the above capabilities or with related prior experience are welcome to apply.
Your personality and skills:
- You demonstrate and apply advanced knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures for the clinical areas managed
- You have strong computer skills, including, Business intelligence tools (e.g. Qlik, SAS), PowerPoint and Excel, as well as entrepreneurial skills are required
- You are experience in working with different cultures and working in multi-cultural teams is important
- You have strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with senior executives within Healthcare industry as well as demonstrating medical editing skills
- You have a very good command of the English language
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Job ID: 120489
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time