What are my job responsibilities?
- To fully comply with the company's health and safety systems and quality assurance plans
- Executes installation works with predefined tasks.
- Documents the installation according to the predefined steps.
- May execute specialized tasks (e.g. pressure testing).
- May take predefined measurements and document them.
- To develop and use the skills and experience in the product installation that is needed for the reliability and quality of the connectors and become an expert on the connectors
- To behave in a professional manner at client sites and to provide good service to the customer.
- To talk with customers onsite to find out work opportunities for more business and future projects.
- To complete job results and reports and enter into company's systems.
- To remain up to date with the latest working procedures.
- To work at the Nusajaya base as required, supporting the business activities.
- To be able to pack equipment to send to site for specific job requirements.
- To provide information on and look at the possibility to improve job procedures
What do I need to do to qualify for this job?
- Applicant will need to have established skills in a mechanical or electrical discipline.
- Will have formal SPM qualification.
- Minimum of three years proven ability to work on complex, high quality electro mechanical equipment.
- Experience with site work and/or subsea equipment will be a benefit
- Full driving license will be required
- Candidate should be available for work away from home, overseas and offshore often at short notice, as reasonably required.
- Able to communicate in both English and Bahasa Malay.
Job ID: 120492
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time