Job title: Automation Test Professional
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- You should have Professional experience developing automation to support CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Deployment) pipelines is strongly desired.
- You will be Writing unit, regression and load tests in GHERKIN and implementing GHERKIN-based acceptance criteria/testing criteria is strongly desired.
- You should have Excellent written and verbal communications skills - good at communicating and documenting technical information and describing implementations.
- You should maintain Detail-oriented, well-organized, quick learner with a strong technical aptitude and a drive to improve a system’s reliability and optimize delivery of new capabilities
- Work closely with software engineers and product owners to ensure that all scenarios for a given feature set are properly defined and well understood.
- You will be working Solid technical communication skills with business partners and another engineer team.
- You should be able to clearly and concisely capture defects and communicate the criticality of each identified issue with the team and management.
- Encourage a strong desire to automate all repetitive and repeatable testing activities.
- You will be working on working on an agile cross-functional team.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have minimum 4-7 years’ experience as test professional with development skills. Experience in research and development processes (Software based solutions and products) in commercial topics; in implementation of strategies
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests for our CI/CD pipeline that allow for seamless functional, integration and regression testing of deployments using Selenium or Protactor.
- Experience in expert functions like Software Testing and Architecture
- International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred.
- Good in writing scripts in Python, Type script, VB script
- Should understand UI skills like Angular 2 and above, Type Script, HTML, D3/React, CSS
- Good experience in of Database Concepts SQL and NoSQ.
- Good in automating and validating data to ensure data quality.
- Good to have ETL process and Semantic web-based application.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 120497
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time