Term of employment: Direct Contract
Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future with us? Join our Process solutions Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in renovation and modernization of electrical and automation systems.
Role & Responsibility (in detail)
This is your role. What part will you play?
• You should have the knowledge in generating leads for brown field project expansions and service projects.
• You are able to make project estimations, costing preparations followed by negotiations with customer.
• Passes strong interpersonal and marketing skills.
• Should have strong knowledge of power distributions and automation systems for steel plants, power plants, refineries.
• Able to make service contracts for Siemens equipment’s/third party equipment’s require specialize skills.
• Must be able to execute service projects.
• You are well versed with EHS rules and procedures specific to construction projects and services business.
• Industrial experience in refineries, automobile, petrochemicals, power plants are preferred.
• Must have good customer contacts across various industry verticals.
Education & Experience (in detail)
Use your skills to move the world forward:
• You are a graduate in Electrical with consistent track record and experience of 5 to 8 years in project management, installation and commissioning.
• Must have experience in industrial safety practices especially in Electrical field.
• Making of action plan & presentations to the top management.
• Must have knowledge of PM tools like MS Projects, MS words, SAP etc.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come. You are enthusiastic about travelling to different cities (extensive travel involves for across India locations)