What are my responsibilities?
- Implement EHS management system at project / site, especially mega projects for Power Plant construction and service projects.
- Regularly monitor and inspect the EHS implementation at project / site to ensure the compliance to legal, customer’s requirement and internal procedure and policy.
- Report the deficiency to all responsible for further actions as necessary.
- Set up the corrective / preventive action plan as necessary for non-compliance and/or complaint from customer.
- Arrange EHS training for site staffs as required.
- Support the project / site staffs on EHS issue as per requested.
- Lead the incident / accident investigation and record it via internal tool.
- Summary and report the incident / accident statistic to Regional Lead Country (Singapore)
- Liason with the EHS responsible at Regional Lead Country (Singapore) and HQ regarding EHS issue.
- Responsible the Standardization & Regulation issue
- Take care and ensure all Occupational Health, Safety and Environment of overall operations and business of Siemens Ltd. Thailand (documents development, training, audit etc.) comply with the local relevant legislations and Siemens AG.
- Coordinate with Site/Project Safety Officer/Project Manager for safety issue including with audit
- As a certified ‘Lead Auditor’, perform the Internal Quality & Safety Audit to ensure the compliance to the company policy and defined work process, including training and supporting business unit on Quality & Safety issue as per requested.
- Support business unit on some specific project such as supplier audit, Project Crisis Management Plan, Pandemic Guideline & Implementation etc.
- Take care HQ issues regarding Product Standardization & Regulation, Product Safety (including liaison with the local authorities on relevant issues such as Thai Industrial Standard Institute, Electrical and Electronics Institute, Consumer Protection Bureau etc.)
- As a “Event Security Officer” of Siemens Ltd., responsible the security issue of events arranged / involved by Siemens to ensure the safety, security of employee, guest and company asset.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety from accredited University in Thailand จป. วิชาชีพ
- 8+ years of working direct experience in Environmental, Health and Safety Management
- Good understanding and practical experience on a managerial level.
- Ability to work closely with all disciplines within the business, explain and enforce safety policies to ensure proper conduct and uphold the safety standards of Siemens Ltd.
- Strong Manager / Team leader with a proactive attitude
- Good command of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Experienced SAP user.
Job ID: 120509
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time