- Primarily responsible for Build, Release Testing of Slec but should be able to support all CSD products in case of need .
- Monitor Slec build and regressions, follow up with the owners, track qor changes and chase the owners, get waivers etc.
- Maintain existing infrastructure and improve upon as and when expected by the development team to match the requirements of the time.
- B.Tech , or equivalent.
- Good Knowledge of , Python , Perl / Shell scripting .
- Knowledge of Compilers , debuggers , memory tools , coverage tools .
- Basic Knowledge of Systems especially Linux , cronjobs
- 3 to 7 yrs of relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of TCL/TK Knowledge of html , xml , web servers , browsers .
- Perforce Administration .
- Basic knowledge of networking especially ssh , rsh etc.
Job ID: 120520
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time