Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including ABN Amro, Achmea, Philips, Enexis, BAM Infra, Gemeente Rotterdam, Chubb, Zurich Insurance, ERIE rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. We experienced 88 percent year-over-year bookings growth compared to the first half of 2017 and are a recognized Leader by Gartner and Forrester in a red-hot market expected to exceed $15 billion by 2020. Mendix increased the number of team members by 24% in the first half of 2018, and was rated the best cloud computing company to work for by Forbes, based on feedback data from Glassdoor.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value hard work, accountability, and results. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
For more information, please visit http://www.siemens.com/mendix.
You’ll help us drive digital innovation:
• You will be part of our global expert Service Desk (1st and 2nd line)¸ which solves around 70% of all submitted requests without involving 3rd line R&D teams
• You will be trained to become a certified Mendix developer and get trained in our state of the art Mendix Cloud architecture, deployment and integration possibilities.
• You will engage with our global customers in Europe, USA, Australia, South Africa, Middle East, Japan like Heineken, New Balance, MIT, ABN AMRO, TNT Express, ING and our (international) partners to solve any challenges they might face and assist in a myriad of issues, changes and questions.
• You will work with R&D to improve the customer experience of our platform
• Work in a smart, young and dynamic team where innovation thrives and career opportunities are abundant
You’re the innovator we need if you:
• love to engage with the customer to solve any challenges they might face
• have a Bachelors in information systems, engineering, computer science, or equivalent
• 1-3 years of relevant working experience in customer support in a technical environment
• have excellent communicative skills, both written and verbally
• are passionate for technology and have strong problem solving and analytical skills
• are well-organized, flexible and can keep an overview of all your tasks
• have an understanding of and interest in programming languages, integration, relational databases and/or public Cloud technologies (eg. AWS, Azure)
• have experience in cloud deployment and infrastructure services (AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry is a pre).