What are my responsibilities?
- Proactively identify opportunities based on know installations for Service business with focus on retrofit and service contracts
- Define Sales approach and prepare sales kits for targeted portfolio
- Support other sales accounts in proactive approach for the defined portfolio
- Build-up, maintain and develop good relationships with customer assess, customers needs, suggest product and service adaption when necessary.
- Gather feedback from customer (customer inquiries), provide ideas and suggestions on product and service adaption and development and after-sales service.
- Create and drive opportunity to generate order intake to achieve targets
- Prepare proposal with responsibility for all bid costing and their accuracy and quality
- Plan and execute sales activities in order to meet order intake, net sales and gross margin targets
- Implement sales strategic / tactic to maximize sale hit rate
- Co-ordinate with the Operation Team, Purchasing Team and Logistics Team regarding all order processing to ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers
- Appraise him/herself and propose development plan
- Track, report current and future sales opportunities on a monthly basis to the sub-division manager
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ year of experience in Sales or Services Sales or Services related to Motor, Drive or Electrical System
- Service and Sales Mindset
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and customer oriented
- Good team player, communication skills and customer oriented
- Good of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Have own car and able to travel upcountry
Job ID: 120567
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time