Siemens have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Controller in Lincoln. You will ensure accurate and on time reporting of budget, forecast and actuals for Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery Ltd (SITL).
SITL is part of Siemens Gas and Power, focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems, both for today and tomorrow. Some of our products, solutions and services make fossil energy greener, deliver decentralised flexible power solutions and manage the complexities of the grid.
What part will you play:
- To book accurate journals on time at month/ quarter and year end closing with qualitative supporting docs
- To ensure accurate and on time reporting to UK & global community
- Supervise Central Function cost centre controlling
- Consolidate Flash submissions in alignment with all functions
- Drive submission of monthly reports on time and in good quality in alignment with Commercial Project Managers
- Ensure Data Cleansing and process improvement in area of CAPEX/ FA
- Month End Closing Process and other Mandatory Monthly Data Quality & Assurance Checks
- Ensure full compliance with Siemens regulations and IFRS
What can you bring to the role:
- Experience in financial accounting and budgeting, controlling and reporting
- Effective communication and influencing skills to work in cooperation with teams/ departments internationally
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Accounting Qualification (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) or equivalent
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Planned changes to our business:
In May 2019 Siemens announced that its Gas and Power (GP) business, comprising the company's oil and gas, conventional power generation, power transmission and related services businesses – is to be given complete independence and entrepreneurial freedom through a carveout and a subsequent public listing (spinoff). Plans call for the stock exchange listing to take place by September 2020. We're convinced that this strategic decision will be positive for all participants and enable long-term value creation for customers, employees and shareholders. Click here for more information on the Gas & Power business:
Job ID: 120603
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time