The SCS service Application Manager is accountable and responsible for handling the applications which are involved in the “Supply Chain Services” within Siemens Healthineers IT regardless of where the technology components or professional capabilities reside.
IT Application / IT Service Management
- Ensure & Control that the IT service and underlying IT applications meet the intended use
- Central coordination of all special technical requests initiated by the IT service provider
- Responsible for the Change (incl. categorization and sequencing), Problem and Incident Management Process as well as patch and update management
- Governance for IT service/application portfolio management for respective IT application(s)
- Know/ implement IT application and IT service architecture (technology, interfaces, landscape)
- Ensure day to day IT system availability, as well as performance, process and cost improvements of KPIs (Key Performance
- Ensure & Control that the IT application and IT services comply with
o Legal regulations (e.g. privacy laws, data protection),
o Siemens regulations e.g.
- R/IC IT general controls requirement (if applicable)
- CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team) measurement plans
SIR (System Inventory & Responsibility)
- Ensure effective controls for compliance with rules & regulations
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date quality and end-user documentation
- Contact for internal and external auditors (e.g. HC OR, FA, E&Y, FDA)
The SCS Application Manager has the below qualifications:
Degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field or 10 years of experience
Passionate about Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvements
5+ years of experience in Application Lifecycle Excellence with Oracle, SQL Server, Web knowledge
Familiarity with Healthcare standards FDA, HIPPAA, etc. and data protection laws like GDPR/HDPR etc.
Good Knowledge of MS Office Suit tools (Word, Excel, PPT, Access)
Good knowledge of all ITIL processes
Good project management, documentation, & communication skills
Good knowledge of financial processes including forecasting, budgeting & accounting skills.
Job ID: 120612
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time