What are my responsibilities?
1. Responsible for WA project business and new RED development and management and to achieve strong position and market share target
2. To work together with distributor to develop and follow up WA business to achieve defined OR/TO target
1. Contacts:1.Internal Contacts: WA regional/office sales manager; BD/ MKT/ PM
2. External Contacts:RE delelopers,contractors,WA distributor
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Over 3 years’ experience in construction material field or switches and sockets is preferred..
2. University or college education degree, major in electric or marketing is preferred;
3. Good understanding and learning ability; Good communication skill;
4. Projects sales experience
5. Basic English(reading and writing)& PC skill (MS office);
What else do I need to know?
1. Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. .
2. Highly self-motivated and directed.
3. Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
Remarks:Please be noted that the ownership of this contract belongs to SWAS.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 120646
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Wiring Accessories Shandong Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time