From locomotives, trains
and trams, to rail infrastructure including electrification, communications,
control systems and signalling systems, Siemens has a comprehensive range of
solutions to enable safe and accessible mobility across Australia and New
Zealand. As well as rail transport, we also offer solutions in airport
logistics, postal automation, and intelligent transport technologies.
The Siemens Mobility division has an exciting opportunity for a Permanent full-time Executive Officer to join our Mobility team, based in our offices in West Perth. This heterogeneous role will drive projects for changing the organisation and its processes.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this newly created role will be responsible for tasks handed down from the Executive Team, including, but not limited to:
- · Provide high level advice and support on operational and strategic matters, leveraging relationships and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure that the business can capitalise on opportunities and meet its strategic imperatives.
- · Manage and contribute to the development and review of the business units’ strategic and operational business plans and reporting on such.
- · Drive key projects handed down from the executive team that contribute to the business success and ensure that they are aligned with the business strategy.
- · Own and drive the content from the company’s strategic envisioning through to the implementation and reporting.
· Develop and oversee the implementation and evaluation of administrative practices, systems and procedures to optimise efficiency and support the achievement of quality outcomes
· Research and prepare strategic advice, information and reports on diverse and complex policy, planning and operational matters to facilitate informed decision making and planning
· Monitor the completion of milestones against goals and initiate amendments whee necessary
· Evaluate progress and identify improvements to inform future projects
- · Minimum of 3 – 5 yrs in a similar position encompassing project management and consulting
- · Business degree or mix of business and engineering
- · High degree of emotional intelligence to be able to work with diverse profiles and personalities and keep calm under pressure
- · Change enthusiast
- · EHS Champion
- · Experience working in a strict Quality Environment
- · High level of confidentiality
- · Be flexible, show initiative and respond quickly when situations change
- · Proven ability to manage challenging relations with internal and external stakeholders
- · Moni
If you have the passion and determination to be involved in a dynamic team of high achievers, have held a similar position and looking for a new challenge in a forward thinking and rapidly expanding business where you can make a positive contribution, then this may present a unique opportunity.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 120660
Company: MRX Rail Services Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time