Communications and Marketing Manager
Siemens Mobility Ltd
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
We are looking for professional people who want to work on these challenges.
· Strengthen company’s brand positioning as a strong technology partner for smart cities development and sustainability in the region
· Plan and implement internal and external corporate communication programs to support strategy execution, enhance employee engagement and brand positioning
· Build up a network with all smart city related stakeholders
· Build up media relations and monitor media landscape
· Provide marketing support to sales units and teams, creating and deploying marketing material to customers
· Design and implement concepts of customer group specific sales and marketing activities
· Lead the organization of events such as staff meeting, customer events, seminar, conference, exhibition, etc.
· Write up on internal and external communication materials and publications
· University graduate in Communication, Marketing or related disciplines
· At least 5 years’ relevant experience in corporate communications from multinational companies or sizeable organizations, preferably gained in large IT related, network or IoT companies
· Open-minded, creative and able to bring in new insights
· Self-initiative, independent and attentive to details
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
· Able to collaborate with cross functions and mobilize virtual teams
· Excellent command of written and spoken English, written Chinese, spoken Cantonese & Mandarin
· Proficient in MS Office and Photoshop
Job ID: 120722
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time