Process Associate - HR Services
We provide our Hire-to-Retire services along the complete life cycle of an employee from on boarding to pension services. We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
Change the future with us
· You will audit expense reports submitted by employees into the tool and runs reports, graphs, and charts and allocate the work to the entire team and monitors their completion.
· You will administer and communicates process updates to the team, compile and prepare reports and presentations.
· You will identify and implement process improvement into the process and apply documented rules, past practices, or instruction on an independent level.
· You have effectively identified problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex.
· You maintain Inputs /Audits data entered into Concur system to ensure Accuracy.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· You are a bachelor’s or master’s in human resources with minimum 4 to 5 years’ experience in Travel and Expense process.
· You have experience in working on Concur tool with hands on experience working on Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· You have excellent interpersonal and communication (Written and Verbal) and understanding of human resources policies, procedures, and benefits is preferred.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 120748
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time