Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no
infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
The main profile of Siemens Smart Infrastructure Budapest Plant’s is to develop and manufacture oil and dry type transformers not only for the domestic power grid, but also for the expanding export markets.
Workplace: Budapest district XXI. (Csepel)
What kind of tasks will you have?
· Responsible for the daily operation of production
· Manage the results and improvement actions of production key performance indicators (KPIs)
· Take prompt action to solve process problems to ensure safety, product quality and machine efficiency
· Coordinate between different working processes of the whole production line. Create a multi skilled and cross trained team flexible to cope with seasonality of production requirements
· Ability to manage change
· Responsible for the workforce on the floor and driving production
· Manage, develop and Coach your teams towards success and drive employee development and competences
· Follow and promote safety norms and standards, Basic Behavior Safety
· Be responsible for identifying losses and looking out for potential loss areas, and assure a sustainable quick turnaround.
· Drive personally lean manufacturing activities
· Drive and implement projects and processes of EHS and Quality
What makes you stand out?
· Bachelor Degree level preferably in engineering or equivalent skills or experience
· At least 5 years’ experience of progressive leadership in a production facility ( > 250 people )
· Good knowledge of production processes with multi-process experience preferred.
· Strong understanding of KPIs, shortstops, losses and waste
· Ability to be a good team player and respected leader
· Fluency in English and Hungarian
· Excel, Word, Power Point and SAP expertise preferred
· High level of understanding of Lean methodology
· Proactive attitude and can do mindset
· Ability to make decisions
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and
different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 120755
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Zrt.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time