Siemens provides answers to the toughest questions: we build infrastructure where there is no infrastructure. We energize the world, help industries run smoothly and create the digital tomorrow.
The main profile of Siemens Smart Infrastructure Budapest Plant’s is to develop and manufacture oil and dry type transformers not only for the domestic power grid, but also for the expanding export markets.
Workplace: Budapest district XXI. (Csepel)
What kind of tasks will you have?
· Responsible for overseeing and managing all operations within Technology Centre: design, order processing, R&D and industrial engineering
· Ensure that engineering strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
· Collaborates with other business departments to implement the ongoing process improvements of the current systems.
· Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department.
· Direct, review, and approve product design and changes, responsible for the prototype projects.
· Leading a team of 20+ engineers,
· Understanding the EHS culture and Lean methodology
What makes you stand out?
· MA degree in engineering
· At least 5 + years experience as engineer leader /manager
· Fluency in English and Hungarian is a must
· Solid experience in the field of energy
· Ability to work in a diverse international team
· Experienced in people management
· Customer orientation
· Proactive, advanced decision-making skills
In addition to providing a competitive benefit package and a modern, international work environment, we are
respectful inclusive and diverse. We worship performance, celebrate individual contributions and different ways of thinking.
Job ID: 120757
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Zrt.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time