Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Application Specialist (m/f/diverse) Computed Tomography (CT) French language to to support Siemens Healthineers colleagues and customers nationally and internationally with application queries.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As an application specialist you will be responsible for incident management in support with the aim of resolving malfunctions or application errors arising in our CT systems in conjunction with the local application specialist or customer
- You will be responsible for analyzing the situation and establishing the actions required to restore the system to operation
- You will support medical and technical staff with questions on the clinical workflow (in conjunction with the digital data flow between hospital and radiology information system, digital diagnosis, archiving and postprocessing) remotely or by telephone
- If you are the sort of person who can recognize and actively drive forward possibilities for optimizing and further developing our products... then apply now!
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed professional training as a radiation therapist or possess a comparable medical qualification
- You have some initial relevant professional experience in a clinic or equivalent facility
- You are familiar with the clinical workflows and how the clinical IT infrastructure fits together
Your attributes and skills:
- You will use your knowledge of French (Spanish) to support our French-speaking customers; you also have a very good knowledge of English, which you require for internal training or to support English-speaking application specialists. As we are a very international team, English is also our team language
- You will work simultaneously on several topics in parallel, so you are comfortable with prioritizing your workload while maintaining an overview; you will also keep customer satisfaction firmly in focus at all times
- You are also able to analyze customer inquiries and suggest initial solutions easily
- You enjoy working with customers and have a calm and composed attitude to work
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
Job ID: 120777
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time