We make real what matters
Siemens makes buildings and cities smarter and supplies people with environmentally-friendly energy. We work hand in hand with artificial intelligence and move people from A to B safely. New challenges present themselves every day – and hereby the chance to face them. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Support the rollout of our internal competence analysis programme across different countries (e.g. building an intranet site introducing the program, tracking the completion of the required steps by the participants and managers)
- Collect feedback from the participants, and examine and structure the findings in a meaningful way to provide transparency and identify areas for improvement
- Analyze data gathered through the competence analysis program and build customized regional reports for presentation to senior leadership
- Derive conclusions and propose actions based on the analyzed data
- Research and evaluate the quality of various development measures for further improvement and completion of the competence-based development catalogue
- Support the implementation of harmonized training programs to maximize core business competencies, and track the implementation to ensure the application of new skills
Your skills and experience
- Currently enrolled at university or a university of applied sciences in the field of business administration or similar subject
- Initial experience in an international corporate environment is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with complex datasets
- Dynamic and proactive team player with an international mindset and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in English is a must. Additional German language skills are desirable
- Start as soon as possible, for at least 12 months
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 120787
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either