Sales Specialist (Digital Solutions Portfolio)
Responsible for monitoring and controlling business development activities and marketing of solutions and services. Analyzes client notices / specifications for evaluation of company participation, as well as elaborates technical and commercial proposals. Maintains permanent control of customer visits, providing important information about the solution, analyzing the level of service and subsidizing the company in preventive and / or corrective actions.
Market Focus: Continuous Process Industry (Scanning Portfolio / Industrial IT)
• Degree in Engineering (Chemistry, Control and Automation, Computing or similar), Computer Science or similar.
• Solid foundation of automation (PLC, SCADA) and Industrial IT (APC, MES, PIMS, programming).
• Relevant experience in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Process Control applied to Industry;
• Previous experience in projects for industries (~ 10 years);
• Availability for national and international travel (50% of the time).
Place of work: São Paulo, Belo Horizonte or Rio de Janeiro (there is flexibility regarding the city of residence).
Job ID: 120792
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Chemtech Servicos de Engenharia e Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time