SFAE Order Management Engineer 西门子工厂自动化 订单管理工程师 （无锡）
This position will act as PM internally; coordinate with cross-functions to ensure the projects are delivered on time.
What are my responsibilities?
- Collect all necessary information including handover sheet, time sheet, plane type, etc for assigned contract;
- Make the plan of order execution, including the lead time of material, assembly & wiring and testing time line and working hours;
- Manage the materials delivery for projects to cope with project delivery with the support from procurement.
- Coordinate with production to get the resources ready for assembly, wiring and testing;
- Wrap up contracts by reports including labor cost, delivery time, trouble shooting of technical issues, and control of NCC etc, together the suggestions to improve;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality panels by understanding the required technology, work instruction and customer requirements. Support related functions in improving the design and configuration quality;
- Utilize MS Project, SAP, SFAE Order Management software and project specific software tools to execute orders efficient;
- Technical background and LV switchboard experience is preferred
What do I need to qualify for?
- Experience in low voltage panels business area is preferred;
- 1 year experience in project management and total 5 years’ above working experience
- Interacting with various stake holders, balancing of interest;
- Cultural awareness, good communication skills and able to operate effectively in different cultural environments; International experience is preferred and fluent English required.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 120814
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time