Your new role
- Responsible for procurement activities involving - Electrical & Automation Systems, Mechanical systems for material handling & Services
- Interacting with the Project Manager and technical departments for requirements
- Preparing procurement plan, working with the team and buyers throughout the process of evaluating suppliers, negotiating supplier agreements and managing supplier and vendor contracts.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelors in Engineering (must have)
- Procurement Manager with 10-12 years of experience in procurement activities involving - Electrical & Automation Systems, Mechanical systems for material handling & Services
- The candidate should be result oriented
- Posses strong negotiation skills i.e.the ability to persuade, influence and explore alternatives to reach outcomes that meet organisation’s strategic procurement objectives.
- Strong communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 120829
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Postal Parcel & Airport Logistics Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time