Job Title: Business Lead - Smart Infrastructure Business - Bangladesh
How do you shape the future for the Smart Infrastructure Business?
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help transform industries, cities in infrastructure verticals for Distribution Systems Business of Siemens.
• Scanning new business opportunities in Bangladesh markets, develop innovative strategies to increase volume of business, monitor competition and industry trends, network with key customers and competitors,
• Planning business growth in order to orient business for long term growth and fulfill Distribution Systems business vision in Domestic & Global Markets
• Guide preparation, review and finalize plans like Business Targets, strategic plan, sales plan, country concept in order to provide a quantified framework for the implementation of strategies for achievement of Distribution Systems business goals
• Responsible for people development and succession plans, coaching for first line direct and indirect reportees
• Ensuring the implementation of compliance with National, International and Siemens Norms IN ORDER TO comply with statutory and mandatory norms / standards wherever applicable for all employees.
• Deciding on "Bid/no bid" and strategic pricing of key orders, forge alliances/ consortiums and tie-ups, participate in crucial customer meetings in order to acquire Distribution Systems business
• You should be a graduate/post graduate electrical engineer with >10 years of experience including minimum 2 years in a leadership role.
• You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You should have very good experience of working in an intercultural environment
This role is based in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.